Request for Bids Plant
Design, Supply and Installation
Employer: Federated States of Micronesia, Department of Finance and Administration (DoFA)
Project: SEDAP - Sustainable Energy Development and Access Project (P165183)
Contract title: Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 1.05 MW (STC) grid-connected PV Solar Facility in Weno, Chuuk
Country: Federated States of Micronesia
Grant No.: IDA-D3970
RFB No: FM-DORD-182030-CW-RFB
Issued on: August 21, 2023
Mr. Faustino Yarofaisug, Assistant attn. Mr. Andrew Daka, SEDAP Project Manager, Division of Energy, DR&D, Palikir, Federated States of Micronesia (FSM). Possibility to go at this address and inspect the bidding document during office hours (9am to 5pm). Emails can also be sent to:
5. The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders by requesting them at the address indicated below, indicating the contract title as the email's subject. The interested Bidders will then be provided with a link from where the Procurement documents can be downloaded.
6. If the Bidder prefers to submit the paper-based bid, it must be delivered to address (1) or if the Bidder prefers to submit the encrypted and protected with password or password- protected bids by e-mail due to the Post COVID 19 situation, it must be emailed to address (2) below at or before 3:00 PM (Pohnpei Standard Time) on the 10th October, 2023.
7. Bids will be publicly opened one hour after the deadline for submission of bids in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at address (1) below or using conferencing facilities (3) as specified below. Late Bids will be rejected.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”
9. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
10. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Florian J. Yatilman, Acting Secretary, Department of Resources & Development
Attn: Mr. Andrew Daka
SEDAP Project Manager
Department of Resources and Development,
Floor/ Room number: Division of Energy
City: Palikir, Pohnpei
ZIP Code: 96941
Federated States of Micronesia
2. For submission of bids through e-mail:
3) For attending bid opening using conferencing facilities:
The procedure of bid opening will be shown via “Zoom” Video Communication without screen sharing but reading out loud the information as in any normal bid opening. The Purchaser will send the “Zoom” meeting link to all bidders who submitted the bids.
There are no upcoming events. You can check back soon. Thank you