INVITATION FOR BIDS
Grant no. & Title: 49450-012 Tonga Renewable Energy Project.
Contract no. and Title: TREP-01 Popua Power Station Battery Energy Storage System under Tonga Renewable Energy Project
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 6 November 2018, 2:00 pm (Tonga Time)
1. The Tonga Power Limited has applied for financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB), and Green Climate Fund (GCF) toward the cost of the Tonga Renewable Energy Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Procurement rules and procedures of ADB will govern the bidding process. Bidding is open to all Bidders without nationality restriction.
2. The Tonga Power Limited (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the design, construction, installation, integration in the existing power system infrastructure and commission of a battery energy storage system (BESS) (“the Facilities”) as shown below:
Grid stability support battery and control system integration for Popua Power Station – supply, install and commission
3. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to the Bidders using universal procurement, as described in the bidding documents.
4. Only bidders with the following key qualifications, as stated in Section 3 of the bidding documents, should participate in this bidding:
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Attention: ‘Elisiva Ahotaeiloa, Tonga Power Limited, Procurement Unit
Street Address: 1st floor, Corner of Taufa’ahau Rd
ZIP Code: 0000
Telephone: +676 786 3224
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
6. To purchase the bidding documents in English eligible bidders should:
The Bank account of the Employer:
Bank Account Name: Tonga Power Limited
Bank Account: 1681919
Swift Code: ANZBTONN
7. A pre-bid meeting will be held at the TPL head office, on Tuesday, 9 October, 2018, at 11:00 am. This will be followed directly by a site visit. Non Attendance will not be cause for disqualification.
8. Deliver your bid:
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be rejected.
For more information please refer to the attachment below or visit the Tonga Power Limited's website.
There are no upcoming events. You can check back soon. Thank you